What is personal information that we collect from people visiting our website or application?
When ordering or registering on our website or application, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, city identification, mobile number or other details to help you with your experience.
This data may include information such as your device's IP address, browser type and version, the pages of our site that you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time you spend browsing those pages, and other statistics.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you sign up for our site or application, apply for reservation services, subscribe to a newsletter, use live chat, open a support ticket, comment on services and products, add a service provider to your favorites or entre information on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a reservation, subscribe to our newsletter, answer a survey, market contact, browse the website or use some other features of the site in the following ways:
• To customize your experience and allow us to provide the content type and product offerings that you are most interested in.
• To improve our website in order to better serves you.
• To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To manage contests, to promote, make a questionnaire or any other feature on the site.
• To process your transactions quickly and identify you when making a reservation.
• Request evaluations and reviews of services or products.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
• Some personal user information may only be used for internal statistics. By using this site or application you agree to collect and use the information in accordance with this policy.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide information and types of services and facilitate the reservation process and never ask for credit card numbers.
We use anti-virus and malware scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user logs on to the site or application or if you wish to modify or access personal data, make a reservation on the services or use any of the features available on the site to maintain the integrity of your personal information.
• Help remember and process items in your shopping cart.
• Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
• Tracking ads.
• Collect aggregate data about site login and interactions to provide the best experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third parties’ services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Because your browser is a bit different, check out your browser's help list for the correct way to edit your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn off cookies, some features that make your site more efficient may not work properly.
Transfer of information and third-party disclosure:
We do not sell, move or transfer your personal information to third parties unless we provide prior notification to users. This does not include web hosting partners and other parties that assist us in running our website, running our business or serving our users as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose information when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect our rights or the rights, property or safety of others.
However, non-personal information of visitor may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third party links:
Sometimes, in our sole discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or app. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Consequently, we, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the safety of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summarized by Google's ad principles. They are placed in a place to provide a positive experience for users. Https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We may use Google AdSense ads on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing using Google AdSense.
• Report impressions on the Google ad network.
We are with third-party vendors such as Google who use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party link (such as a DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to collect data on user interactions and ad impressions, and other ad serving functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertise for you by using the Google Ads Settings page. Alternatively, you can disable the subscription by visiting the Ad Initiative disabling page or using the Google Analytics disabling browser extension.
We, as Pretty Pointy site and application, agree to the following:
Users can visit our site without knowing any personal information.
You can change your personal information or delete your entire account by signing in to your account and managing it as needed.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We respect Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act:
We do not collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. All our products and services are directed to people over the age of 18 years or older. Those aged 18 or older can identify services that may be appropriate for children if existed on our website or application and are under their responsibility if such information is provided to their children.
Do we allow third parties, including ad networks or plug-ins, to collect personally identifiable information (PII) from children under the age of 13?
We don’t allow that
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In order to comply with fair information practices, we will take the following actions in the event of a breach of the data. We will notify you via email within two working days.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We get your email address to:
• Send information; respond to inquiries, or other requests or questions.
• To complete processing of reservation requests and sending information and updates related to reservations.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Keep you up-to-date on services and new partners.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Dealing with subscription cancellation requests quickly and effectively.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Al Bandariah District, Prince Faisal Bin Fahad Road, AL Bandariah Centre.
P.O. Box 8555-34424, AL Khobar 3194, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Tel. +966 13 8303697 / +966 509800750
Last Edited on 10-01-2018